Welcome to my world.
Hi, my name is Jeremiah. I was born on 10 February 2007 at 10.01pm. Mummy said I was a big baby. My weight at birth was 3.575kg...hehe. My mummy went into labour for 11 hours. :!
Mummy said that she wanted an induction because daddy had to work overseas on the week that I was supposedly to be born plus Chinese New Year falls on that week too so mummy opted for an induction to have me earlier. But..hehe.. I refused to budge and so it took 3 prostin (err..hope that is correct) to get mummy's cervix ripen.
Daddy was with mummy the whole time at the delivery suite. I was born at KK Hospital, Singapore. That makes me a Singaporean boy.
Mummy said I let out a loud cry (which means I have big healthy lungs). The 1st thing the doctor said was, "my what a deep, double eye lid you have" (you see, very seldom a chinese boy has deep eyelids). I also had lots, lots of hair, too. Let me find some photos to show.
Don't i look cute
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment