Don't i look cute

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I love to play...

Hello,
Ooo...it's been a couple of days since I wrote. I have been busy playing..hehehe... Mommy wants me to play a lot coz she says playing will make me a smart boy. Mommy buys a lot of learning toys for me..... though I know she does get frustrated when I play with it briefly and and crawl away.

Let's see I play this wooden barnyard picture with lots of doors and it even have doorknobs for me to pick up. It seems I can improve my fine motor skills with this. I love playing ball. I can throw pretty far. Papa says I am quite strong as I can throw well...

I also like to push anything that is stacked up down. Hehe.. I like to see them come tumbling down..though my cousin Aidan and my brothers don't find it funny sometimes :s

I know everyone is anxious for me to walk. Yesterday I tried standing without holding anything..oh well, it lasted only like 3secs. Mummy was so excited. Somehow crawling seems faster (shrugs)...

Mummy also wants me to learn to read. She has this flipcards with words on it which she flashes in front of me. I look at 3 or 4 cards and she seems a little frustrated when I looked away after awhile.

I can talk now but I don't know why noone quite understands me except for some of my hand signs. It seems that I babble but I can understand myself...Funny, don't know why they don't...

No comments: