Don't i look cute

Monday, May 5, 2008

Mummy hospitalised!

Last wed (30/04), mommy disappeared and did not come back for a couple of days. I remembered Daddy bringing us to this big, big building and then I saw mommy lying on a bed in a room... Daddy says mommy is in the hospital. Mommy had to stay in the hospital because she had pain-pain in her stomach. She had to go for sur-ge-ry for appendicitis.

I missed mommy so much on the 1st night and woke up in the middle of the night looking for her. But daddy did not let me go out of the room and I ended up sobbing for 1 hour. daddy and I only managed to sleep at 4.30am. But the next night, daddy brought me to see mommy late at night and she breastfed me and I went to sleep. Next thing I know, I was back in my bed.

Mummy came back 3-4 days later. She had dressing on her tummy. Mummy said the dressing is pain-pain. I wanted mommy to carry me but she told me she cannot carry me yet. It made me sad, I cried.... I drop myself and even hurt my head. Mommy was sad.

Mommy said she can carry me when she is sitting and told me to be patient. When her pain-pain in the tummy goes away , mommy said she can carry me anytime I want. :)

I sure hope mommy does not disappear. I want her not to be pain-pain again... Thank goodness, everyone is patient with me the wholetime when mommy was not around.

No comments: